Happy New Year! Thanks for all your support and feedback to HK Girl Talk. I treasure your every comment and have tried to write all the topics you suggested. Though the blog was only established in May 2011, it has reached many cool and valuable audience like you in its first year!
Here’s a summary of HK Girl Talk in 2011, hope you enjoy it.
Total no. of posts:
- 33 posts by Jin
- 1 guest post
Most viewed posts:
- How to Rate a Hong Kong Girl Dec 2011
- 4 Characteristics of the “Hard-to-Get” Hong Kong Girls May 2011
- Why Hong Kong People Hate Speaking Mandarin to Non-Chinese Speakers? Jun 2011
- How a Finance Guy Gets a Hong Kong Girl May 2011
- Hong Kong Girls and Chinese Girls’ Perspectives of Love Jun 2011
- Asking for Directions in Hong Kong Dec 2012 – by Simon Hu
Most visitors come from:
- Hong Kong
- United States
Most active readers who make comments:
- zenlifefrugal (97 comments)
- Craig (20 comments)
- Ziccawei (16 comments)
- MKL (12 comments)
- Ronald M Kim (9 comments)
Please don’t blame me for being annoying, I still would like to restate this blog’s philosophy:
HK Girl Talk – by Jin Wong – is a blog of the author’s randomness and her being fascinated by all the creepy and exciting cultural phenomena in Hong Kong and China.
You can read the About page for more details.
If you would like to receive instant updates of HK Girl Talk, please follow me on:
Please you would like to contribute a guest post, please contact me.
Have a great year of 2012. Thank you!
Categories: Letter to Readers